Münt Grupp Ltd
Manufacturing, distribution, retail & wholesale of first aid products in Baltic States
Münt Grupp Ltd was established in Tallinn 1992 in order to provide quality First Aid Kits for vehicles. Within these years we have expanded the variety of First Aid kits selection with special attention on the quality. We manufacture First Aid Kits and dressing/plaster packs under trademark „First Aid Esmaabi“ since 2001. Münt Grupp management system and produtcion process follows the International ISO 12485:2003 Quality Standard without exeptions. Münt Grupp is also wholesale and retail dealer of different world-wide known First Aid Brands. Our own production as well as other brands can be bought from our webstore, different pharmacies, work safety stores, car dealers and other retail markets.
Münt Grupp Ltd production and product development is based on a principle of raising the quality of first aid performance. We believe that every person has the ability to save lives and unpractical First Aid equipment/products should not become an obstruction in his/her way while trying to perform it. We follow the saying : „Less talk – more action“, which in emergency situation means that our First Aid kits are quickly and easily opened, instructions are easily understood by everyone and for everyday situation they have durable and easy-clean bag/case. Münt Grupp offers first aid products to people who have taken the first aid course and also to those, who have not. We provide also First aid courses (only in Estonia).
Münt Grupp vision is social living environment, where performing First Aid to a fellowman is self evident, without the obstruction of incompetent First Aid products, social differences or language barriers. First Aid is universal language of caring.
Münt Grupp goal is to raise the quality of First Aid performace through development and production of even higher and higher quality First Aid products.
All clients receive proper PDF invoice within 2 hours after receiving the order (opening Hrs on workdays) if it is not agreed differently.
Bank Link (in Estonia) / Credit Card
- Payment method by credit card or bank link (Estonia) can be used to finalize your online order.
– Payment option is available to all clients
– If all the products are in stock, your order is shipped in the next workday
– If there are pre-order products among your purchase, we will contact you by email and inform you about the delivery time.
– Bank link and Credit card service is provided by Maksekeskus
You can collect payments using the following bank links:
Estonia: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Danske, LHV, Coop, Pocopay and Liisi ID
Latvia: SEB, Citadele and Luminor
Lithuania: Swedbank, SEB and Luminor
Finland: Aktia, Ålandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästopankki, Pohjola, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästopankki
- Proforma invoice
– All Private clients receive proforma invoice
– First time business clients
- Default payment term: 10 days net
– Long term business clients
- Other payment terms
– Münt Grupp can issue e-invoices directly to the handler of those clients who need them
– To receive e-invoices, please send us your detailed company information and handlers name
Payment by cash or by debit card
- Only available at Münt Grupp store in Tallinn
Terms of return for items purchased on smartlifesavers.com online store
Buyer = Private or Juridical client who purchase from www.smartlifesavers.com online store.
Seller = Münt Grupp OÜ (Ltd)
Online store = www.smartlifesavers.com
- Buyer may submit a claim for refund or exchange of product within 14 days starting from receiving the order. Claims submitted later than 14 days are not respected by the seller (unless product warranty for electronic devices is applicable)
- Direct costs of returning a product will be paid by the Buyer (returning goods to Sellers store (in Tallinn) or to a designated Parcel Terminal) in the following cases:
– if the product did not met the Buyers expectations.
– if the Buyer wants to return the product without reason.
– if the Buyer has bought wrong size product and wants to exchange it
- Direct costs of returning a product will be paid by the Seller (returning goods to Sellers store (in Tallinn) or to a designated Parcel Terminal) in the following cases:
– if Seller has sent a wrong product
– if Seller has sent a broken or non working product
– if the received product has different qualities than those mentioned on the product page
- Seller must send replacement product or offer refund and compensate product cost within 14 days in the following cases:
– If Buyer has submitted a claim within 14 days and also returned the product.
- Buyer is not required to compensate product and shipping cost nor send a replacement in the following cases:
– If Buyer is not willing to return the product.
– If Sellers inspection determines that Buyer has deliberately or through careless handling damaged the product.
– If Buyer is returning working non-damaged device but the retail package is damaged or missing
- Return/refund/exchange is unavailable for working devices in the following cases:
– If device/product is ordered specifically for the client (expensive simulators, electronics with special settings or products with custom imprint – also applies to pre-order products which we only order for any given clients (for example BLS manikins))
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Münt Grupp Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Münt Grupp Ltd
Paldiski mnt 125 10618, Tallinn Estonia
372 65 64 130
This document was last updated on 30.11,2017
Terms & Conditions
Münt Grupp Ltd (smartlifesavers.com webstore administrator and owner), hereafter ‘MG’.
smartlifesavers.com, hereafter ‘webstore’.
Client, hereafter ‘buyer’
1. MG has a large variety of products on it’s webstore, some are avaliable in large quantities in any given moment and some needs to be pre-ordered.
2. MG webstore is also a product catalog.
3. If the buyer is a wholesaler/reseller, then please place your orders via email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. If the buyer places an order, which total sum is above 5000 euros, please place your orders via email. (email@example.com)
5. If you have any questions about the products, about the ordering process – please contact us via email.
1. MG only offers bank transfer payments and cash payments in our store (in Tallinn, Estonia)
2. MG will send you a commercial invoice within 24/h, after the buyer has placed the order.
3. All international orders will have 100% pre-payment term by default. (Long term wholesale clients are entitled to exceptions regarding prices and terms)
4. Orders are processed after the payment or payment order is received by MG
1. Münt Grupp OÜ will double check, that all the ordered products would get packed correctly.
As a proof, MG takes photos of the content and package prior to the dispatch and send them to the buyer when problems shall occur.
2. MG is not responsible, if the default first aid kits do not meet buyers local regulations, because the default first aid kits are meeting only the Estonian regulations.
If buyer needs to have a first aid kit with custom content and labels, then the buyer needs to send her/his request to MG via email.
3. Buyer should ask all the questions regarding the products before making the payment. MG is not responsible, if the buyer has bought a product, received it and
wishes to return it because the buyer thought the product would be something else.
4. Buyer has the right to demand refund, in case he/she has received a damaged,broken or a product which was not in the order, or if the product is missing.
5. Buyer has to take photos of the damaged products and send them to MG or if it is a technical problem, then send the product back to MG for inspection.
6. If the parcels/packages are severly deformed during the transport, then a buyer should take photos of the parcel/packages and should not accept the parcel.
If such problem occurs, MG will dispatch this order again.