Stops capillary bleeding from small superficial wounds. Suitable for use in First aid. Stops bleeding after 1-2 minutes. Suitable for adults and Children. Ph balanced
Directions for use:
– Clean and disinfect the wound.
– Dry the area around the wound.
– Shake the can well. Hold it upright. Spray from distance of 15 cm for 2-3 seconds.
– Do not remove any layer saturated with blood.
– Use a plaster or bandage if necessary.
For external use only. Not suitable for pressure bleeding. In the event of prolonged bleeding, seek medical advice. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucouse membranes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep away from sources of ignition and do not smoke when using. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep out of reach of children.
Calcium/sodium salt of oxidised cellulose (m.doc™) 2,5 g.