Soft Next Cohesive dressing 6 x 450 cm
Soft Next Cohesive dressing is extremely comfortable and elastic. It does not stick to skin, hair or wound. It endures water and can be used with different ointments and creams. It can easily replace wound dressings in case of finger and toe areas. Also possible to use as a toe separator.
1. To cover superficial wounds on fingers, toes and on other moving joints.
2. Smaller burns in the uppermentioned areas (together with Burnshield Hydrogel)
Why should you pick wider 6 cm wide Soft1?
If mostly finger cuts occur or cuts in toe areas, then the width of the bandage is enough to cover up the finger. With tighter (3 cm wide bandage) you use the length of 6 cm, which means that you can use twice as more bandage for toes and fingers with the wider Soft Next .
Why should I buy this?
– Soft Next sticks only to itself – not on the wound or skin
– Soft Next can be used on wet or moist skin
– Soft Next can be used on hairy or filthy skin
– Soft Next can be used on animals
– Soft Next can be used also to tie burn wounds (with burnshield)
– Soft Next replaces ordinary wound dressings on fingers and toes.
– Soft Next can be used on children
– Soft Next does not contain latex
– Soft Next can be used as a toe separator in case of chafing or other conditions
– People who have tried this bandage, have never used ordinary wound dressings again.
How to use
1. Clean the wound with antiseptic solution if possible prior the application of Soft Next
2. Tear a suitable piece of bandage from the roll.
3. Tie the bandage around the injured toe or finger, so that the bandega could overlap itselt (sticks on itself).
4. Wound does not have to be wiped dry prior application.