Ben’s Max safari strength, 50% concentration DEET insect repellent is serious stuff for savage conditions; providing up to 10 hours of effective protection. It protects you against ticks, black flies, biting midges, sand flies, chiggers, fleas and stable flies.
- Apply just enough to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
- Do not use under clothing.
Apply after your sunscreen.
Frequent reapplication and saturation is unnecessary for effectiveness.
- Apply to clothing before wearing and let air dry.
- Use on non-synthetic hats, T-shirts, socks, cotton trousers, jackets or vests.
- For ticks, apply to shoe tops, socks and around openings in clothing.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid getting in eyes. May cause temporary eye injury.
- May cause skin reactions in rare cases.
- Not recommended for use on children under 10 years old.
- Do not spray directly on face or in enclosed areas.
- Do not inhale. Avoid overexposure. Do not apply to eyes and mouth or to the hands of young children.
- Products containing DEET can cause damage to clothes and so direct contact should be avoided.